How to Consign with Us
Tailor’s Rack Outlet sells consigned men, women, and children clothing, shoes, and accessories.
We strive to sell quality items at a reason price and ensure that your consign experience is as simple and easy.
- No upfront fees
- Indefinite consignment agreement
- Accept all seasonal items any time, any season
- No appointment to set-up consignment account
- All fashion name brands will be considered for acceptance
We consign and sell women and men clothing, shoes and accessories.
Steps to start consigning:
- All items must be “like new” condition (no stains, holes, heavy wear, and no odor, such as smoke and heavy perfume). All items must be freshly laundered and folded (no hangers). All shoes and handbags should be clean and dust-free.
- All items should can be transported how you desire (tote, box, bag, etc)
- After you decide what items you want to consign, schedule pick up, either online or call us at 336-402-8644.
- After the item sell, you will receive 40% of the sale price.
- Currently, we are only providing consignment to Triad and the surrounding areas in North Carolina.